The cenotes are the entrance to the underwater rivers of the eastern part of the Peninsula of Yucatan. We make a couple of dives in the cenotes, normally we make the same spot on two different routes. The cenote is chosen depending on the diver’s abilities. There are cenotes with light, cenotes with stalactites, halocline (change of salinity), darker cenotes, cenotes with fossils, etc. Is a unique experience. The only place in the world you can dive the CENOTES is in Quintana Roo, Mexico. The temperature of the water in the caverns is 24-25 C/ 76 F. The regular cenote depth is between 10 m/35ft to 14m/45ft. There are deeper cenotes as the PIT and Angelita that you can dive until 40 m/ 130 ft.
- Meeting Time: 8 : 00 am .
- Leaving Time : 8 : 20 am .
- Return Time: Between 13: 30 to 14: 30 ( depends on the cenote ) .
- Includes :
- Air tanks ( Nitrox available on request , extra cost) .
- Weights .
- Guide .
- Transportation : ) DiveMike > Cenote > DiveMike ( :
( in case you need to be pick up please let us know . Sometimes there is an extra charge, depends where are you staying ) .
- Not included : Rental Euqipment , Entrance Fees to cenotes